Pages

Thursday, September 14, 2017

News from Glendale Lutheran Church

This week I wrote a letter of introduction to the CCLS preschool families.  It said,

"I’m Pastor Scott, the new pastor at Glendale Lutheran.  You’ve probably seen me around, visiting classrooms or greeting people at the door.  I’m excited to be a part of your preschool.  My job is to make sure that the church blesses your family.  You may have another church or you may not have one, but I want to offer my help.  If you or anyone you love needs a pastor, let me know.  If you are going through a crises or just need someone to listen, I’m here Monday through Thursday.  My office is past the church office and left after the stairwell.  I have a Masters in Family Ministry which means I may not have all the answers, but I can point you in the right direction.

Throughout the year our Glendale Church Preschool team is planning events for you including a Thanksgiving gift bag, hosting the CCLS Christmas program, a birthday bag service project and an end of the year breakfast.  We pray it’s a great year for you!  Sincerely, Pastor Scott"


If that goes for our CCLS families, it certainly goes for you.  You are my most important priority as pastor at Glendale.  If you are in the hospital, let me know.  If someone you love is sick or dying, please tell me.  If I can offer any spiritual counsel to your situation, I am here for you.  God sent me so that you have a person you can count on to give you Jesus.  If you need Him through the phone, email or face to face, I’m ready.